By The Punekar - Official
- 1 You're an Assal Punekar if You Talk Like This 02:20
- 2 A Foreigner in Mandai 04:14
- 3 The Wheels That Move Pune #ChalaKaka 03:21
- 4 What's Your Favourite Memory of Pune? 03:37
- 5 This Diwali, Let's Empower Pune's Women 04:58
- 6 Punekars Play the First Ever Puneri Rapid Fire 03:08
- 7 #PunekarTalks: 1 Question, Countless Emotions 03:09
The mall has been transformed into a gorgeous Christmas Tinsel Town, where the entrance gives the illusion of a fabulous castle!
The concept has been introduced so Pune's residents get into the habit of reading more as well as share books of their own.
A group of Pune-based techies have taken to 'Plogging' on weekends to make the city plastic free! What is Plogging, you ask? Think jogging while picking up litter! This fitness initiative was first started in Sweden and soon caught on across the world. Vivek Gurav, a Pune-based engineer and founder of Pune Ploggers, first kicked off Plogging in Pune on weekends. Around 50 or so engineers from the city's Hinjawadi and Wakad areas started to jog/walk for anywhere between 2-5 km on Saturdays and Sundays, each collecting…
If you are to take a heritage walk through Pune city, these are the six places you must visit. Although not unknown, very few tourists as well as city residents acknowledge them as ‘heritage places’.