By The Punekar - Official
- 1 You're an Assal Punekar if You Talk Like This 02:20
- 2 A Foreigner in Mandai 04:14
- 3 The Wheels That Move Pune #ChalaKaka 03:21
- 4 What's Your Favourite Memory of Pune? 03:37
- 5 This Diwali, Let's Empower Pune's Women 04:58
- 6 Punekars Play the First Ever Puneri Rapid Fire 03:08
- 7 #PunekarTalks: 1 Question, Countless Emotions 03:09
If you’re eagerly awaiting the launch of Pune Metro just like us, then there’s a high chance you’ve already researched everything about the project.
Our sister city, Mumbai, is located roughly 3-4 hours from us and so many of us require to travel Pune-Mumbai and vice versa pretty frequently.
Here’s a quick interview we did with Samiksha Agarwal, a Pediatric Dentist by profession who also runs a toy library called KIDDOKIN in the Camp area of Pune!
By now most of you have probably heard of the Pinkathon Pune Marathon, a marathon run by women who believe that a healthy family, healthy nation and a healthy world all starts with healthy, empowered women.