By The Punekar - Official
- 1 You're an Assal Punekar if You Talk Like This 02:20
- 2 A Foreigner in Mandai 04:14
- 3 The Wheels That Move Pune #ChalaKaka 03:21
- 4 What's Your Favourite Memory of Pune? 03:37
- 5 This Diwali, Let's Empower Pune's Women 04:58
- 6 Punekars Play the First Ever Puneri Rapid Fire 03:08
- 7 #PunekarTalks: 1 Question, Countless Emotions 03:09
Rejoice, Hookah lovers in Pune, your time is back! In recent news, Bombay High Court has allowed 40 restaurants to serve tobacco-free Hookah; 25 restaurants in Bombay and 13 in Pune
This year, Phoenix Marketcity Pune went a step beyond and celebrated it royally and with the entire glamour the day deserves, and with a cause no less!
If you're a Punekar, your soul will just GET these monsoon feels.
Pune is art, period. From the people to the streets, the flavours, culture, architecture, it's a blend of finesse and raw imperfection which makes our city look and feel like a piece of artwork.