By The Punekar - Official
- 1 You're an Assal Punekar if You Talk Like This 02:20
- 2 A Foreigner in Mandai 04:14
- 3 The Wheels That Move Pune #ChalaKaka 03:21
- 4 What's Your Favourite Memory of Pune? 03:37
- 5 This Diwali, Let's Empower Pune's Women 04:58
- 6 Punekars Play the First Ever Puneri Rapid Fire 03:08
- 7 #PunekarTalks: 1 Question, Countless Emotions 03:09
Listening to some of the songs on my mother’s old radio brought back many memories. Here are seven Marathi songs which perfectly encapsulate the beauty of monsoon and what it means for us!
We found something that could make this year's loving occasion a little bit more special!
One of my favorite things about walking through the city is stopping by and petting stray dogs. Pune has so many of them- precious mongrels who walk over to us and stretch their bodies lazily! Often, I think about the things they’d say to us if they could talk.
Pune’s monsoons are a photographer’s paradise – where everything around you turns a shade of bright and beautiful green. Its iconic and historical buildings, the surrounding forts and the lush green neighborhoods, like Koregaon Park, are places where you can’t help but sneak a picture.