By The Punekar - Official
- 1 You're an Assal Punekar if You Talk Like This 02:20
- 2 A Foreigner in Mandai 04:14
- 3 The Wheels That Move Pune #ChalaKaka 03:21
- 4 What's Your Favourite Memory of Pune? 03:37
- 5 This Diwali, Let's Empower Pune's Women 04:58
- 6 Punekars Play the First Ever Puneri Rapid Fire 03:08
- 7 #PunekarTalks: 1 Question, Countless Emotions 03:09
Need a fresh, new plan for the weekend? Tired of the same old parties and binge drinking and eating? Excellent, why not head out now and breathe some fresh air? Just about 60 km away from our Pune city is an expanse of nature, lush green, windy, and serene, waiting just for you!
Home to several amazing artists as well as memorable art, Pune is fast becoming a popular name in the country’s art scene. Painters, Photographers, Writers, Musicians, we're bursting with some amazing artists, no longer known as just the Medical, IT and Engineering city, we are so much more!
At just under 50 km from Pune, Mulshi is a hot spot for weekend getaways. The best option for a weekend trip, Mulshi should be your top priority during this season! The area has several options for you to unwind. Here are six beautiful resorts in and around Mulshi for the perfect weekend!
Pune isn’t called the culture capital of the state for nothing! And, Diwali holidays spent in this city are sure to bring about a serious case of euphoria!
Why settle for decent when you can shoot at one of the best photography studios in Pune, right!