By The Punekar - Official
- 1 You're an Assal Punekar if You Talk Like This 02:20
- 2 A Foreigner in Mandai 04:14
- 3 The Wheels That Move Pune #ChalaKaka 03:21
- 4 What's Your Favourite Memory of Pune? 03:37
- 5 This Diwali, Let's Empower Pune's Women 04:58
- 6 Punekars Play the First Ever Puneri Rapid Fire 03:08
- 7 #PunekarTalks: 1 Question, Countless Emotions 03:09
By now most of you have probably heard of the Pinkathon Pune Marathon, a marathon run by women who believe that a healthy family, healthy nation and a healthy world all starts with healthy, empowered women.
A metropolitan city like Pune isn’t short of natural as well as man-made art. If you think any city, not just Pune, looks arid and shallow at first glance, then you’re probably right. However, I can say this for a city like Pune- you must dig in deeper.
Pune is surrounded by a plethora of options for nature and adventure lovers. If you’re up for a drive (or a bike-ride, real Punekar style), then you’ll be spoilt for choice with mountains, forests, beaches and picturesque lakes and dams!
Pune being the kaleche maherghar, every art form has thrived and developed here. Our city has always been blessed with tremendous artists, especially musicians. The country’s three biggest music festivals happen in Pune- Savai Gandharva, NH7, and Supersonic.