Workshop on “Nature Photography” by Lalit Deshmukh from 18 to 23 June 2013. Below mentioned are details of workshop-
Objective of Workshop:
- Understand fundamental photography techniques in digital camera and how to use them practically.
- Develop a very good photographer’s eye. Learn to take artistic compositions.
- Capture memorable and inspiring shots when you travel to beautiful locations.
- Learn useful techniques to avoid common problems.
- Be able to read pictures, and develop a way for self-assessment to capture better photographs.
- Knowing Your Digital Camera
- Digital Photography fundamentals
- Designing a Photograph: Composition
- Travel, Nature and Wildlife Photography
- Outdoor Photography Session
- Critique session
- Common Problems and Solutions
- Classroom session
- Outdoor practical sessions
About the Facilitator:
Lalit Deshmukh is a professional fine art photographer. He enjoys capturing special moments in nature and invoking emotions via the compositions and the light. He has spent more than 10 years exploring and photographing western United States.
Brought up in India and graduated in Electronics from Pune University, Lalit later completed his masters in computer science from Ohio, United State. He comes from 12 years of profession in the software industry. Lalit is very passionate about nature, where he draws much of his inspiration for photography. He currently takes photography workshops and leads photography tours. Visit www.lalitdeshmukh.com for of his work.
Date & Time of Workshop:
Classroom session- 18 to 21 June 2013 from 6.30pm to 8.30
Outdoor session- 23 June 2013 from 7.30 am to 9.30 am
Rs 2000.00 for British Library members
Rs 3000.00 for non- members (will get complimentary online membership in this fees).
Venue of Workshop:
British Library, F C Road, Pune
Registration on first cum first serve basis. Confirmation on participation is against payment of requisite amount.
Other Workshop in June 13:
Workshop on “English- Getting it Right” by Soumya Didon on 22 & 23 June 2013