Lots of craft beer, curated food by multiple restaurants, live music all day and love on tap! Mark your calendars for one of the most anticipated celebrations of ALL THINGS CRAFT in Pune!
The Poona Brewout is brought to you by a collective of three companies, with a reputed past of hosting events in Pune. Specialising in the Food and Beverage, Live Music and Hospitality sectors, the team has a history of 75+ successful events behind them.
Expect a picnic-like Sunday, featuring 40+ brews, fresh food from well-known brands, a raging drinking games’ showdown, a quirky flea market, a kid’s arena as well as live music all day! So guys, exercise your livers and prepare for the biggest craft beer festival Pune has ever seen!
pop over to this web-site What to expect at The Poona Brewout?
- 40+ fabulous craft beers on tap, handpicked for beer lovers
- 10+ delectable food stalls by some of the best restaurants in Pune
- Live music throughout the day
- Dedicated drinking games arena
- A dedicated kids’ zone
- Every beer lover’s dream come true!
site here About the Beers
40+ craft beers will be on tap by nine independent breweries, curated by Varun and Kapil Punjabi of ECO. The breweries are:
- Independence Brewing Company
- Effingut Brewerkz – their website Also the gaming zone partner at the Brewout, known as the ‘The Effingut Zone’
- Kimaya Brewing Company
- Moonshine Meadery
- Great State Aleworks
- Toit Brewpub – site pour flirter gratuit This is the very first time that Toit will be serving their delectable brews in the city!
- White Owl Brewery
i wü di kennenlernen About the Food
The food section at the Poona Brewout features nine popular restaurants and three dessert counters. Curated by Sasha Anand of Pomelo Social, the food being offered has been picked carefully keeping in mind its pairing with craft beer. Covering multiple cuisines and serving a VAST variety of food are the following restaurants/brands:
- The Asian Box
- Burger 69 and More
- Mr. Rabbit’s Bar & Burrow
- Cafe Arabia
- BooBoo Candy
- The Ice Cream Factory
- Mr. Potato Tornadoes
3 questions to ask online dating About the Music
The live bands, supported by Moonshine Meadery, are ready to soothe your soul all day during the Brewout! Here are all the details:
- 1:00-4:00 pm – This three-hour slot is dedicated to local, homegrown and independent performances following the acoustic/singer-songwriter theme. As this falls during late lunch hours with a family audience expected, the music will be easy listening, sing-along songs, both originals and covers. This slot also provides a platform for upcoming singers to showcase their talent to a large audience.
- 4:00-6:00 pm | Look Who’s Playing – They’re a progressive funk band that comprise four seasoned musicians from Pune. The band focuses on music that will draw its audience into a dance frenzy. Every rock, pop and funk lover is certainly in for a treat. As the band name suggests, Look Who’s Playing is all about jaw dropping stage presence. The songs are centered around catchy tunes and day-to-day concepts that would leave the audience spell-bound and a venue absolutely jam-packed. The band consists of Clynton Fernandes on vocals, Hemant Aligi on bass, Sheldon Boodle on guitar and Ashwin Naidu on drums.
- 6:00-8:00 pm | The Fanculos – This horn-fronted, five-piece power band was dreamt up by Italian/Guyanese, British-born musician Ramon Ibrahim. Ramon was heavily influenced at an early age by British SKA bands such as The Specials, The Beat, Madness, etc., and recently set about writing an original set based on his own interpretation of SKA, reggae and other cool things. Their live set is a mixture of high energy SKA, dub, reggae, funk and even more high-energy SKA! The main focus of this band is live performance, audience interaction, good times and just general fanculery. The band consists of JJ on drums, Saurab Suman on bass, Ryan Sadri on tenor saxophone, Apurv ‘Lala’ Isaac on guitar and backing vocals, and Ramon Ibrahim on vocals, keys and trombone.
- 8:00-10:00 pm | Groove Junktion feat. Michael Pereira – Groove Junktion is a Pune-based band comprising the city’s top senior session musicians. Their musical sensibilities are vast, switching seamlessly between Pop, Rock, RnB and Blues! Get ready to jive to all your favorite sing-along retro numbers. The band consists of Cynthia Furtado on vocals, Leo Mathew on keys and vocals, Denzil Fernandes on drums, Michael Pereira on bass and vocals and Christopher Fonceca on Guitar and vocals.
femme chinoise pour rencontre About the Drinking Games Arena
A first-of-its-kind Beer Game Arena to keep you entertained (and winning!) while you sip on some handcrafted brews has been curated and organised by ‘Mental Rental’. It’s called the ‘Beer Wealth Games’ and listed below are the games we shall see at The Poona Brewout:
- Mini Golf
- Giant Sumo Suit Wars
- Giant Pool Ball
- Hole in One
- Beer Balloon
- Ring the Drink
- Can Toss
- Tipsy Darts
classement site rencontre gratuit About the Dedicated Kids’ Activities’ Arena
There will be a dedicated kid’s zone between 1-4 pm and will be executed by Callow, a cafe based in Koregaon Park that specialises in kid’s parties, workshops and activities. Parents can hand over their child’s responsibility to this able team and let their children participate in the following activities while they indulge in the festival!
- Canvas Painting Workshop
- Pottery Workshop
- Children’s Inflatable Sand Pit
- Cupcake Decorating Workshop
Finally, here’s nine reasons why we believe The Poona Brewout is THE event to be at!
- It’s a Sunday, Punekars!
- Beer, lots of beer and only select craft beer! For the first time in Pune, eight breweries join hands to serve you 40+ craft beers, all under one roof. From ales to ciders, lagers to wheat brews, there’s something for every discerning palate.
- Great food ranging across 12 different cuisines.
- The live music line-up is stellar!
- The Beer Wealth Games sound like an absolute blast!
- It’s pet-friendly!
- The venue, Balkrishna Lawns, is a centrally located, sprawling one with ample space and adequate parking. Having hosted events like the Nucleya concert, Karen Anand’s Pune Market and many more, the venue is just appropriate for a festival like this.
- A quirky flee market to add some retail therapy to your fabulous Sunday binge drinking experience!
- The dedicated kids’ zone is an added bonus!
Date – Sunday, August 12
Timing – 12 pm – 10 pm
Venue – Showtime Arena, Balkrishna Lawns, Mundhwa. (Next to Ganesh Petrol Pump)
Entry Charges – Rs. 249 (only entry) and Rs. 1000 (entry + full cover applicable on alcohol only)
Online Ticket Booking – Here’s the link!
It’s going to be raining beer, so come prepared and keep your livers well-rested! And a special note from us at The Punekar, stay safe and please don’t drink and drive, people!