Monsoon means something for every Punekar. The cloudy afternoons, green lanes, the earthy smell, piping hot tea; it’s a heavenly feeling. For some, it means irritation and getting wet constantly, soggy shoes and driving in the rain. For those 3-4 months, every Punekar is either happier or grumpier than usual.
Pune monsoons bring about certain characteristics in Punekars, and they react to it in their own way. LOLing, happy, or just annoyed, you’ll find everyone reacting to it differently. Here are the seven kind of Punekars and the way they react to monsoon!
- cherche coiffeur homme alger The romantic ones – This lot loves everything about the rain. They find beauty in the city and they will often be in their best moods. Often can be found going on long drives with their loved ones or just walking on the streets underneath a shared umbrella.
- site de rencontre pour filles The super-active ones – Some people just can’t wait to escape the city. All they talk about is road trips and treks and more road trips and treks. Some active Punekars end up going to Sinhagad multiple times. They also play sports in the rain, mainly football. Monsoon is their favorite time for nature trails as well!
- Read Full Article The irritated ones – A lot of commuting Punekars despise the rain, and rightly so! It’s depressing to drive/ride in the rain on a Monday morning, wet clothes and all, and then work the entire day. Their mood is massively affected by the cloudy weather and they are often irritated or gloomy.
- truly african dating site The lazy ones – I personally feel the laziest during monsoons. I just want to stay indoors, watch a movie, or just take long naps. The most we do is go to a coffee shop or a friend’s place. We practically hibernate.
- you can try here The chaha havay ones – Some Punekars during monsoons literally can’t stop drinking chaha. And the entire monsoon food list which follows chaha. They need an excuse to head out and have tea, or call people over for a cup. For them, monsoon means food and chaha, nothing more, nothing less!
- asian girl dating london The indifferent ones – Some Punekars absolutely do not care. Not just about monsoon, but pretty much any season. They have a routine, a schedule, and they follow it without caring about anything else.
So, Punekar, which type are you?