Hola, Pune peeps! So, how was Diwali? Our Instagram handle was flooded with an avalanche of gorgeous images all through the festival and it was immensely difficult to pick out the best of them! But pick we must, so here are our favourite images from last week’s Instagram!
- Here’s Shaniwar Wada brightly lit during Diwali by @abhishekpardeshi21
This has got to be one of the best aspects of Diwali in Pune! Our history, culture, heritage, and one of the country largest festivals, all in one image.
3. Lights, lights and more lights by @vinayak.jpg is all we want this festive season! We especially love the Bokeh effect in the picture below.
4. All these colours captured in this image below by @my_pixel_world is all about what our mood was like! Such Diwali feels, no?
5. This Diwali Instagram feed would be incomplete without an image of a lone Diya, so here’s one looking all pretty and festive captured by @shree_2172.
6. Colours, lights, blooms, diyas and of course, how can we miss out on food?! Here’s another one by @shree_2172, featuring our everyday Diwali grub!
7. And finally, here’s one from when all the festivities and decorations began! Sellers set-up our favourite seasonal blooms across Pune, captured by @misspunekar.