rogaine usa еnlarge Speakers – Ravi Jadhav, Mahesh Manjarekar, Chandrakant Kulkarni, Sanjay Patil
Conducted by – Shrirang Godbole and Dr. Jabbar Patel
lantus cartridge price chart Mahesh Manjarekar
- While making a film ‘Natsamrat’ from the original drama, the title just captivated me thus I decided to stick with the same.
- The drama was so much appreciated by the audience that converting it into a film was a very tough job for me.
- The protagonist was showcased as a ‘godly’ character in the drama however I had to screen it in a gray shade as it was impacting the film very well.
- It’s very incorrect to say that good literature is not written these days so a film maker has to adapt dramas into a movie. I believe a film maker has to go beyond dramas, stage and look for subject which can be screened to make a movie.
compose co amoxiclav price philippines Chandrakant Kulkarni
- Every avenue or medium has its own pros and cons. One must understand those before changing a medium of any story.
- Every medium has its limitations however literature is boundless.
- Every script cannot be converted into a movie, as it has a distinctive structure.
- Audiences are equally responsible for substandard creations.
- Audience does not appreciate high-quality creations so they have to gratify themselves with daily soaps.
- A director finds a script while reading a novel; he doesn’t have to search for it.
- The original writer must give the rights to make changes in his novel which will not only help a director to make a better film out of it but will also encourage him.
bromhexine usa Ravi Jadhav
- Movie ‘Balak-Palak’ was need of an hour.
- The story moved my soul. So I had to make a movie out it.
- A different class of readers must be created who understand superior content.