It was quite a foodie moment when young celeb chef conclude indulekha tel price Saransh Goila came to Pune for ‘The Cookout for a Cause’, held at The O Hotel. The cookout is basically for doing a good deed with the proceeds being donated to Prashanti Cancer Care Mission. At the event, one saw the 26-year-old chef give a contemporary twist to traditional Indian food. Here are two such recipes for you to prepare with ease in your kitchen.
https://kofcinsurancebc.ca/68838-tylenol-uk.html TURAI PUNJABWALE
Ridge gourd cooked with Punjabi Tadka
250 grams ridge gourd (turai), peeled and cut into thin slices
1 teaspoon Olive Oil
¾ teaspoon cumin seeds
2 medium onions, chopped
1 inch ginger, chopped
2 green chillies, chopped
¼ teaspoon turmeric powder
3 medium tomatoes, chopped
1 teaspoon coriander powder
½ teaspoon red chilli powder
½ teaspoon dried mango powder (amchur)
½ teaspoon garam masala powder
Salt to taste
1 medium potato, cubed
retin a price widen Method
- Heat ghee in a pressure cooker and add cumin seeds. When they begin to change colour, add onions and sauté till transparent.
- Add ginger, green chilies and turmeric powder and sauté till the onions turn light brown.
- Add tomatoes and cook till they are soft.
- Add coriander powder, red chili powder, dried mango powder, garam masala powder and salt. Sauté till the ghee separates from the masala.
- Add the ridge gourd slices and potato cubes and sauté for three to four minutes. Add half cup water and pressure cook till two whistles are given out.
- Serve hot.
keppra price discharge PALAK SAI BHAJI
A new and healthy way of cooking Spinach, Bhindi and Arbi.
4 tbsp chana dal
4 cups spinach chopped
200 gm Bhindi
100 g Arbi
3/4 cup khatta palak chopped
1/2 tsp cumin seeds
1/2 cup chopped onions
1 cup chopped potatoes
4 tsp ginger-garlic paste
2 tsp chilli powder
2 whole green chillis
2 tsp coriander
A pinch of turmeric powder
2 tsp Olive oil
Salt to taste
- Combine the chana dal with one cup of water and pressure cook for one whistle. Drain the excess water and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pressure cooker and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the onions, potatoes, arbi, bhindi and ginger-garlic paste and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add the chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder and salt and sauté.
- Add the spinach, khatta bhaji and the cooked chana dal and pressure cook for 15 minutes.
- Allow it to cool and whisk the mixture well.
- Serve hot with cooked brown onion rice!