Hallo, Pune! It’s finally time to live the German life with The Irish House Oktoberfest! We’d been waiting for this for a while now and the details are finally out; the biggest Beer festival at our all-time-favourite neighbourhood pub!
A ton of offers on gallons of beer, hearty German-inspired food, themed décor, exciting drinking games, and so much more will be happening at The Irish House from September 26 to October 7 at Phoenix Market City, Viman Nagar. Here’s everything you need to know…
All the Beer Details!
From international beers to your favourite domestic brews, they’re giving them away at steal prices along with incredible deals on beers buckets and draughts!
- Domestic Bucket at Rs. 695++ – Pick any four pints from Kingfisher Premium, Kingfisher Ultra, Budweiser, Becks Ice, Heineken, Bira 91 Blonde and Bira 91 White.
- Imported Bucket at Rs. 1795++ – Pick any four pints from Hopper Wit, Hopper Blonde, Corona Extra, Stella Artois, Hoegaarden and Sol.
- Domestic Draught or Craft from the Tap in 500 ml yard glasses for Rs.225++ – Kingfisher, Bira91 or White Owl
- Imported Draughts in at Rs. 445++ – Hoegaarden, Stella Artois, Heineken, and Edelweiss, all served in their exclusive 500 ml yard glasses
All the Food Details!
While you get a taste of the magnificent lanes of Bavaria with their amazing Oktoberfest décor, you can also literally taste some authentic German dishes like:
- Twisted Pretzels – crusty butter-glazed pretzels served with a cheddar and beer dip
- Homemade Spätzle – classic German-style soft green pea pasta tossed in Aglio-e-olio sauce, served with cheese and crouton sticks
- Spiced Currywurst – German-style sausages (pork or chicken) tossed in a homemade curry ketchup
- Bratwurst with Baked Yorkshire Pudding– Grilled German-style sausages (pork or chicken) with a traditional baked Yorkshire pudding, onion gravy and pickled red cabbage
- Chicken Schnitzel Burger – Spiced crumb-fried chicken, pickled cabbage and gherkins topped with herbed yoghurt ranch
- Apple Strudel for Dessert – flaky, buttery puff pastry stuffed with a spiced apple filling studded with raisins and finely chopped almonds, served with vanilla ice cream
All the Drinking Game Details!
The evening of Saturday, the 29thof September will witness some excitingly crazy fun with drinking games like Beer Chugging, Beer Trivia, Tongue Twisters, Flip Cup, Arm Wrestling and more! So, gear up to battle it out, all over SO MUCH BEER!
Are you ready to round up your squad and see us there this time? We sure are!
What: Oktoberfest at The Irish House
Where: The Irish House, Viman Nagar
When: 26th September to 7th October 2018, 12 noon to 1 am