So I was brewing my second cuppa this morning, asking myself whether I drink way too much tea. Could this be an addiction? Then I figured, being Punekars, we’re a collective bunch of Chai/Chaha lovers, so I can ask you guys!
Here goes… Ask yourself these seven questions and then let’s discuss whether we’re addicted or not, ok?
- Hell hath no fury like a Puneri चहा addict in the morning scorned. Agree? (Me – Yes)
- A gossip session with your friend is incomplete without a Cutting. Yes or no? (Me – Yep)
- That first hot sip on a cold winter’s morning gives you life, doesn’t it? (Me – YAS)
- You like your tea brewed in a particular manner and only you can get it right, yes? (Me – Yessir)
- Do you have a favourite chaha tapri in Pune? (Me – Of course, who doesn’t?)
- Nothing uplifts you like the way the perfect cup of चहा does, right? (Me – Nope, nothing)
- Did this article give you some MAJOR चहा craving? (Yeah, BRB)
If your answers were similar to mine, comment and let me know. #ChaiLoversUnite