Will you be fasting this Ekadashi? Fasting doesn’t always have to mean going on a hunger strike. You can enjoy a limited number of dishes that are prepared using the ingredient allowed during fasting, and these do not always have to be tasteless and boring. We bring you recipes of some tasty yet traditional Maharashtrian dishes that you can gorge on this Ashadhi Ekadashi (July 9).
denver dating events Sabudana Vada
follow site Ingredients:
- 1 cup Sabudana (sago)
- drinking water to soak sabudana.
- ½ cup roasted peanut powder (Danyacha kut)
- 6 finely chopped green chillies
- 1 big potato (boiled & mashed)
- ½ tea spoon sugar
- juice of lemon juice as required
- Salt for taste
- chopped coriander
- curd if the mixture becomes too dry.
- oil for frying
treading online binario Method
- Soak the sabudana in drinking water for 1 hour, water level should be just above the sabudana. After an hour, press sabudana and see if it has become soft, if not keep it in water for another ½ hr. Otherwise drain excess water by transferring it into a strainer. Leave aside for 2 hours or overnight if you want to make it the next day.
- In a wide plate mix all the ingredients- the soaked sabudana, along with mashed potato, roasted groundnut powder, chopped green chillies, coriander, and juice of a lemon, salt & sugar.
- Make lemon size balls and flatten them to make vadas by help of your palm, if the mixture is too sticky to make vada’s wet your palms.
- Heat oil in a deep kadai and fry the vada’s on medium heat until they turn golden brown. Remove on a tissue for excess oil to soak. Serve with jeera curd.
go here Jeera Curd
- curd 2 small bowls
- ghee 2 tsp
- jeera ½ tsp
- 1 very finely chopped green chilli
- sugar and salt as per taste
- coriander for garnishing
conocer personas chat Method
- In a small kadai, add jeera & finely chopped chilli to hot ghee, add this to curd and mix well.
- Add salt and sugar and garnish with coriander.
Note: Over the years, I have noticed each company’s sabudana takes different time to soak. One trick for soaking sabudana is when you buy the sabudana from the shop soak a tablespoon of sabudana and note the amount of time it takes to become soft. It may differ from the regular brand you always use.
binäre optionen optionen Shengdana Ladoo
- 1 cup danya cha kut (coarsely ground peanut powder)
- 5-6 tbsp jaggery
- 3 tbsp ghee (Add more ghee if needed)
- Mix all the above ingredients (danya cha kut, jaggery & ghee) in a bowl, with the help of your palms make small balls to form ladoo. Serve immediately.